1. The promoter is Gap 360, part of Gap 360 Ltd (company no. 7624349) whose registered office is at 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB.
2. The first 150 customers to book a working holiday programme to Australia with Gap 360, between 1st May 2022 and 30th September 2022, will be eligible to receive a free working holiday visa through Gap 360.
3. To be eligible for a free working holiday visa you must book a working holiday trip to Australia with Gap 360, with a start date between 1st May 2022 and 31st December 2022, with a minimum trip spend of £499. A full list of eligible programmes can be found here.
4. You must book your trip with the working holiday visa price option to be eligible for the free working holiday visa, which will be applied as a discounted amount during checkout. Booking a working holiday trip without the visa price option will not be granted a free working holiday visa.
5. If you amend your start date to later than 31st December 2022, you will be required to pay Gap 360 the full cost of £369 for the working holiday visa in addition to any trip amendment fees.
6. The Australian working holiday visa is worth approximately £369, including Gap 360 processing and admin fees.
7. Leisure, touring, volunteering, or other non-working holiday trips are not eligible for a free working holiday visa.
8. This offer is only eligible with working holiday trips booked with a deposit of £199 or above.
9. Working Holiday Visa will be applied for by Gap 360 around 3 months before travel (if departing within 3 months of booking, the visa will be applied for after full payment of the trip has been cleared).
10. Gap 360 has the right to refuse a free visa allocation to a customer for any reason, including but not limited to, where personal circumstances mean you are less likely to be granted a working holiday visa.
11. Purchases of a standalone working holiday visa through the Gap 360 website are not eligible for a free visa.
12. To be eligible for a free visa you must meet the minimum age and eligibility for a working holiday visa to Australia, including Covid-19 entry requirements into Australia. Failure to meet these criteria means you will not be eligible for a free working holiday visa. Eligibility for a working holiday visa can be found here.
13. Standard cancellation and amendment terms apply to any bookings with Gap 360.
14. No cash alternative to the free visa will be offered. The free visa is not transferable. The 150 free visas are given on a first-come-first-serve basis to eligible Gap 360 working holiday trip bookings and are subject to availability.
15. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other discount, offer, or promotion.
16. In the unlikely event that an individual has their visa application refused by the Australian authorities, Gap 360 cannot be held responsible in any way.
17. You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or associated territories such as Jersey, Guernsey, or the Isle of Man to take part in this promotion.
18. Gap 360 is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied by any third party connected with this promotion.
19. Gap 360 reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified on the website as soon as possible by the promoter.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
21. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Gap 360 Ltd reserves the right to amend or remove this opportunity at any time, without prior notice.