Four days of exciting activities in northern Australia
See all reviews
This trip is currently unavailable, see our related trips below for similar experiences.
Group Size: N/A
Trip code: GUCA
Duration: 4 days
‘Activities only’ package
Transfers included on 2 days
Great Barrier Reef experience
The Cairns region is diverse and beautiful, boasting sugar-white beaches, lush national parks, and tropical islands. This awesome ‘activities only’ package takes you to the best of the area over four unforgettable days. Explore the waterfalls, volcanic lakes, and ancient rainforest of the Atherton Tablelands, go full white-knuckle with a rafting experience on the Tully River, step into a picture postcard with a snorkeling trip to Fitzroy Island, and tick off the ultimate bucket list biggie with a full day on the Great Barrier Reef. Just wow.
- Swim with thousands of colorful tropical fish on the one-and-only Great Barrier Reef
- Get your adrenaline pumping on the whitewater rapids of Tully River
- See duck-billed platypuses in the wild in the Atherton Tablelands
- Take a dip in the emerald waters of Australia’s most photographed waterfall, Milla Milla
- Take a snorkeling trip around Fitzroy Island, AKA paradise on Earth