Wildlife Conservation in Costa Rica
Have fun with wildlife in stunning Costa Rica!
Group Size: Varies
Trip code: CRWR
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Get involved as a volunteer at amazing wildlife conservation projects in Costa Rica. Help rehabilitate and care for wildlife in centres and National Parks. A high level of Spanish is required: Beginners can add in our Learn to Speak Spanish in Costa Rica programme.
- Volunteer in wildlife centres, national parks, zoos protecting Costa Rica’s diverse wildlife
- Work with a wide variety of amazing animals: Rehabilitate and rescue animals affected by deforestation, the illegal pet trade, poaching and habitat destruction
- Help support understaffed and underfunded projects, working to raise community awareness over environmental issues
- Live in a home-stay or volunteer house for an immersion in Costa Rican culture
- Enjoy a detailed orientation in San José before you begin volunteering and explore the amazing country of Costa Rica in your time off!