Teaching English in Costa Rica
Help teach English in beautiful Costa Rica!
See all reviews
This trip is currently unavailable, see our related trips below for similar experiences.
Group Size: Varies
Trip code: CRTE
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Teach English & learn Spanish!
Live & volunteer in beautiful Costa Rica
Gain valuable life experience
Become a volunteer teacher and inspire kids in Costa Rica with this rewarding volunteer experience! Brush up on your Spanish skills with a week of language lessons and then teach English to local kids in San José or along Costa Rica’s beautiful Pacific Coast. With two fantastic volunteer projects to choose from, this is an unbeatable opportunity to make a real difference while experiencing the rich culture and stunning landscapes of Costa Rica.
- Improve your language skills with a week of Spanish classes tailored to your ability!
- Choose from two rewarding teaching projects in Costa Rica - Teach children between the ages of 6 and 14 in a rural elementary school or get involved with a social work programme in the capital
- Stay with local Costa Rican families and immerse yourself in Costa Rican culture
- Put your Spanish skills to good use and help out in volunteer teaching placements
- Explore this amazing country in your time off!