Discover the magic of Myanmar (Burma)!
Group Size: Avg 12, max 16
Trip code: ATTB
Duration: 14 days
Soak up the blissful serenity of Myanmar on this 14-day group tour. This untouched idyll boasts beautiful temples, staggering natural landscapes, and native tribes who are only just opening up to the modern world. Beginning in Thailand, this shoestring adventure takes in the hill tribe villages of Kengtung, the laid-back life of Lake Inle, and the rich history of Mandalay – all at a price that won’t break the bank! In each stop, you’ll have the chance to take part in optional tours and activities, or just explore the area for yourself, giving you the flexibility to choose what you want to see, and how you want to spend your money!
- Choose from a variety of optional activities in each stunning location and build an adventure to suit your budget
- Trek through tranquil rice paddies and traditional hilltribe villages in Kengtung
- Admire the graceful leg rowers as they catch fish on Lake Inle
- Watch the sun set over Asia’s most important temple and pagoda complex, Thein Taung.
- Enjoy a night of partying in Bangkok to round off your adventure!