Beware Cheap Policies!
The internet is full of cheap insurance policies, and we understand that they look very attractive when you’re on a budget. Everyone wants to save money, but scrimping on insurance really isn’t a good idea.
- What’s the excess on the cheap policy? Gap 360 has a low excess of just £250
- Are you covered for all of the activities you’ll be doing on your trip? Think about working/volunteering, surfing, bamboo rafting, horse riding, scuba diving… the list goes on. You’re covered for all of these – and more! – with Gap 360
- Does the policy cover any existing medical conditions? Gap 360 does*
- Is the policy with a well-known, reputable company who are based in the UK? Gap 360 are – Endsleigh, the only insurance company recommend by the NUS
- Is the policy especially written for the trip you’ve booked? Not likely. Gap 360 policies are
- Is the claims process long-winded and unnecessarily difficult? Gap 360 claims are handled on the phone, and can be paid into your bank account within 24 hours
- Who looks after you when you’re sick? Medical claims with Gap 360 are handled by the hugely experienced CEGA
- What’s the level of cancellation cover? If your cancellation cover is not high enough to cover the cost of your trip and flights, it can invalidate the whole policy!
- Is your mobile phone covered? It is with Gap 360, and so are all your other gadgets
- Can you extend the policy if your plans change once you’ve left the UK? You can with Gap 360
Cheap isn’t best here. Choose a good value insurance policy from Gap 360, which you know will look after you when you need it.
*We will cover existing medical conditions provided they have not been diagnosed within the last 12 months, and you have not had a change in treatment in the last 12 months