Primary responsibilities are:
- Packing orders
- Assisting the delivery driver on deliveries
- Quality control of items
- Manual stock movement between warehouses
- Unloading containers
- Driving a 4.5t-Truck and or assisting delivery driver in delivering goods in Sydney
- Be able to lift cartons and furniture of up to 25kgs.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and varied environment.
- Can do attitude
- Eye for detail
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
Driver licence is desirable / preferable
Paid as casual rate - hours are 38 hours per week.
Plenty of work available for someone who is keen, energetic, enthusiastic and reliable.