The family have a gorgeous 11 year old girl who is looking forward to having a fantastic BIG sister to enjoy activities with and drive her to and from school while dads working away.
As the families Au Pair you will help her with :
- Assisting with morning and evening routine
- Drop and pick up from school Monday to Thursday (Driver’s licence essential). The family have a car for you to use.
- Assisting with light housework, cleaning, cooking a few nights a week, supervising and helping with homework
- Have week days after 9am off and every weekend off
- Extended time off over school holidays 7-10 days and long weeks, however you will be welcome to join in on any trips they book for those times.
You will love living with the family on an acre block in the Yarra Valley, classed as 'semi-rural' - that backs onto the mountains with a swimming pool and gym. With your own private self-contained unit, queen bed, with a kitchen, lounge and bathroom located at the back of their property and they are still in the process of renovating the main house.
Public transport is excellent from where you will be living with a bus stop at their front gate, close to local shops, parks, mountains, valley, trails, pools, sporting and recreational activities. The au pair has plenty of free personal time which you will have use of their car for sightseeing, travel and or part time job opportunities.
You will have generous weekly money with extra money to be made if you would like! All your accommodation needs with a private unity, all your meals, wifi and use of the gym and pool. You will also get a lovely bonus at the end of your placement to enjoy on your travels.
If you enjoy outdoors activities, being with children and want to actively be part of an adventurous and fun-loving family then this wonderful opportunity is for you. Contact our friendly team to find out more.Enquire