As Estimator your role will include:
* Preparation and analysis of tenders, budgets, cost plans, take offs
* Compilation of high-quality tender submissions, identifying and detailing cost-specific risks and opportunities
* Developing and maintaining relationships with subcontractors and clients
* Assist with the review and administration of subcontracts
* Estimate on joinery projects up to $2M
What you'll need to succeed
For this role you will need a good understanding of estimating, as well as good joinery knowledge. Proven experience in a similar role is essential. Applicants who are from a trade background are encouraged to apply for this role, as well as those with a university relevant degree.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to take charge of the whole estimating piece for this very successful joinery company. With many relationships already in place, you will be able to grow your own network off the back of this and work in a great team culture. This is a permanent role and would suit someone looking for longevity within a company.