We aim to provide IT services of the highest standards to businesses across all industries, our services range from fully managed IT services to contractor placing services. Our goal is to grow our business through long-standing relationships with satisfied clients, by building a brand based on trust. We strive to be the only IT organization that will offer 100% reliability.
* Handle all sales order processing for direct customers, dealers/distributors and internal sales orders
* Accurately enter order details onto our system for processing within finance and manufacturing
* Comply with customer service level agreements
* Keep stakeholders updated on order progress
* Liaise with other internal departments such as technical support for installations engineering, manufacturing and logistics to resolve any customer related problems
* Experience of working in sales order processing/administration
* Excellent customer service skills - both written and verbal
* Capable of working under pressure and prioritising workload
* Good attention to detail - making sure all orders are logged and followed through
* Competent user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Willing to undertake out of hours work if required
* Strong stakeholder management - both internal and external
Ideal candidates will have previous background as a sales coordinator or sales adminstraitor.