Bali Business Bootcamp
Learn startup skills while you travel the world
Book now for £49
Group Size: Avg. 8, Max. 15
Trip code: SMUB
Duration: 16 days
Who says work needs to be the boring office 9 – 5? Enjoy a tropical getaway while developing future-proof skills with this innovative 16-day travel and education programme. Boost your future salary, enhance your employability and develop your creative abilities. You’ll have access to dynamic workshops, experienced mentors and some of the world's best co-working spaces. Explore beautiful Bali in your free time, with included weekend excursions to secret beaches, waterfalls and surf camps. It’s the digital nomad’s dream!
- Build your skills with our in-depth workshops
- Enjoy access to stylish co-working spaces filled with like-minded people
- Work under one of our experienced mentors
- Take weekend excursions to little-known beaches, waterfalls and surf camps
- Connect with your group on our Whatsapp buddy list before you go
Enjoy a tropical getaway while developing future-proof skills to build your CV or take you that step closer to starting your own business. This highly acclaimed programme has been featured by the Guardian, Lonely Planet and the BBC.
You’ll stay in one of our comfy accommodations, and receive 10 days of expert tuition. This includes 6+ dynamic workshops, and the support of experienced mentors. You’ll also have access to some of the world's top-rated co-working spaces in Bali. We’ll focus on creative and entrepreneurial skills on subjects ranging from start-up ideation to design thinking, and work on a diverse range of projects, learning everything from making websites to marketing and presentation skills.
In your free time we’ll take you on some unforgettable excursions from secret beach hikes to surfing and rafting, so you get to see the best of beautiful Bali while you’re here. It’s the holiday of a lifetime and an invaluable learning experience in one!
What are the workshops about?
Workshops take place in our co-working spaces and are all about developing in-demand creative and entrepreneurial skills to build your future career or business. Themes include:
- Start-up ideation
- Growth marketing
- Pitch like a pro
- Design thinking
- Idea validation
The prices will load here automatically, if this does not happen for you: Click here to view Prices
Arrive on day 1 of your programme into Denpasar International Airport (DPS). You’ll be met in the arrivals hall and taken to your accommodation. The trip ends on day 16 in Bali. A return transfer is not included, but easy to arrange.
We have a network of hotels, villas and guesthouses in Bali, all of which are conveniently located close to our workshops, as well as useful amenities, bars and restaurants. Accommodation is in private rooms.
Meals are not included on this trip. You’ll have the opportunity to eat wherever and however you like the rest of the time. This allows you maximum flexibility and the opportunity for some really great cultural experiences!
You need to be 18 years or over to participate in this trip.
What’s the application process?
- Complete our short application form.
- We’ll call successful applicants to invite them to an interview with a member of the admissions team.
- We’ll carry out a short aptitude, skills and motivation test.
- You’ll receive a formal offer from our applications team.
- Pay the registration fee within a week of receiving your acceptance letter.
- We’ll book you in for a project call with the team, so we can get to know more about your skills and interests.
- 8 weeks before your project start date, we’ll need to take the balance of your project fee.
- We’ll have a pre-departure call with you before you leave so that you know how everything works.
If you’re a British citizen, you don’t need a visa to enter Indonesia for visits of up to 30 days. Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of your departure from Indonesia.
Please note: Visa rules are subject to change. Always check current rules before you travel.